Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators. Products, solutions and services address
the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Responsible for commissioning of Industrial/ Aero derivative Gas Turbines products at customer sites
- Plan and coordinate on site commissioning activities to collaborate with customer’s requirements
- Collaborate closely with projects, engineering and other departments as required to acquire a full technical and commercial briefing prior to travelling to site
- Carry out the commissioning activities to bring the package into service and acquire customer acceptance.
- Implement approved design changes and software modifications that may be required to bring the product up to specification.
- Document problems encountered and design changes carried out whilst at site, for presentation at formal debrief meetings
- Maintain a full log of commissioning activities and record any customer delays during commissioning activities, complete a concise report.
- Carry out troubleshooting activities
- Ensure compliance with company / customer HSE policy during all activities
- Train customer personnel during commissioning.
5-10 years experience as a Gas Turbine Commissioning Engineer with expertise in Various PLC Platforms i.e, Siemens & Rockwell.
Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote, Project and Access
Willingness to travel on small frequent or long term trips. This job is based out of Kalwa, Navi Mumbai.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Thane, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.Organization:
Siemens LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: