There is a new position created for Guest relation executive, we need to fill this position. Guest Relation Executive
To be responsible for the guest’s first impression of the organization, meet/greet and assist the client, guests, and visitors every day. Manage front office in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Achievement of defined key performance indicators and service level agreement targets.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service drive.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Able to work flexible hours.
• Quick learner and ability to motivate self.
• Proven working experience as a guest relation Executive.
• Confidently able to present to clients.
• Hands-on experience in using visitor management software and MS office.
• Strong team player within a customer service team environment.
Key Operations delivery
• Greet visitors/clients providing a friendly, courteous front office service reflecting the corporate image of the client.
• Site personnel are notified of guest’s arrival immediately and follow up calls made where guests are not picked up coordinating with the host/sponsor.
• Issue visitor badges/temporary card/service badge/new joiners ID & access card. Follow up for the return of respective ID/access cards with respective stakeholders.
• Ensure safety briefing to the client/visitor/interview candidates and provide necessary emergency/safety brochures.