Guest Relations Manager Responsibilities:
· Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival.
· Interacting with each and every guest and assisting them for their comfort.
· You will also make sure our front-desk staff, including Receptionist/ Office Boys, offer perfect customer service and provide memorable hospitality experiences for our guests without any complaints.
· Managing Clients Appointments, verification calls to clients.
· Providing an office tour to the client in order to build up a good rapport with clients.
· Briefing the guest, the facilities available regarding our concept, their specialties and thereby promoting the facilities.
· Ensuring a brief introduction with Business Development team & kitchen team for further process to be handed over by them during the meeting.
· Providing a demo/ presentation of our concept to the client.
· Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones by actively listening and resolving the complaints.
· Arranging for food tasting along with the kitchen team and making the effort to urge the clients to try various varieties of courses of meal.
· Get maximum feedback from the customers regarding their experience and opinion about the concept & food.
· Conversant with the arrival/departure of the guests & ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences
· Maintain clients database and other reports
· Maintain cordial relations with customers, regular follow ups with clients not interested and handle customer grievances, complaints and claims effectively.