At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWho you areSupport implementation of HP activities and monitor on-going delivery across the assigned region, in collaboration with local/region CH&S/YBT/HR teamsYour Role and Responsibilities:Implementation of Health Promotion and Wellbeing Activities
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseSupport HP design and planning across the assigned region, in alignment with global strategy, the Regional HP Lead and, if required, in collaboration with the Health Benefits team by:
- Help regional HP Lead to establish and implement new HP programs and help transition to on-going delivery.
- Ensure project plan development/management, cadence meetings and management status updates.
- Coordinate vendor interactions, as necessary.
- Help ensure necessary reviews and approvals (e.g. local Finance, Legal, ER/LR, Corporate Communications).
- Support promotional communications development/distribution, e.g. drafting mailings, promotional material, w3 Publisher pages.
- Help ensure that local teams take care of on-going processes and reporting.
- Respond to/clarify employee questions regarding HP programs.
- Support the collection of feedback and survey deployment.
- Collaborate effectively and/or lead cross-functional, international teams in various capacities to advance program objectives and integrate with other HR programs.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Assist in the development, dissemination and communication of global standards related to HP priorities.
- Support regional HR Lead in maintaining HP contacts and working relationships for each country, including vendor relationships.
- Knowledge of country-specific content and population characteristics.
- Assist in maintaining/completing inventory of HP program descriptions, participation levels, and outcomes for each country, and prepare management summaries.
- Interest in and basic understanding of health promotion/wellbeing (Mental Health, Physical Health) and IBM Health Benefits.
- Working knowledge of IBM tools and applications, e.g. EPAT, Buy@IBM, BonD, APU (SAP, CAAPS),Events & Classes, w3 Publisher
- Project management skills
- Effective written, oral and digital communication skills
- Fluent English, written and oral English skills
- Ability to organize and provide direction