We are inviting those who are seeking to learn and design creatives, make promotional campaigns, do social media marketing, content writing, audiovisual productions, manage and update the website. You will have a lot of mentoring support & will learn unique ways of doing the above.
Here, we appreciate people who want to work with autonomy and interdependence and are willing to make mistakes and learn from them. We are committed to creating a more harmonious world by focussing on living, learning, and sharing nonviolent communication (NVC) and a collaborative organizing system like Holacracy. We also make an effort to move towards sustainable living and have a rooftop garden and an organic kitchen. We are looking for interns who can join us and later become part of our community while primarily leading and organizing our vegan and organic kitchen in Jaipur.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing cloud kitchen(Zomato, Swiggy pages)
2. Promoting and marketing organic, vegan and healthy foods
3. Organizing the team and supply chain from purchasing to production, sales, marketing, feedback collection, and expansion
4. Running an organic online store
Social Media MarketingDigital MarketingProduct Lifecycle Management(PLM)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 23rd Aug'20 and 27th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
3 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internshiphttps://internshala.com/internship/detail/hotel-management-part-time-job-internship-at-multiple-locations-in-ahimsagram1598166776