Assesses training and development needs through surveys and communication with managers.
Creates, organizes and plans various forms of onboarding and skills training for employees.
Identifies unique training programs and facilitators to fulfill specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
-Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
-Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments and retraining requirements.
-Maintaining the monthly / Quarterly / Yearly dashboard
-Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
-Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
-Prepares and implements training budget, maintains records and reports of expenses.
-Handling of Pre Training activities related to Logistics and post training activities processing of vendor invoices, maintaining tracker for payment of invoices.
-Support in providing data required for ISO audits.
- Supporting in Organisation Charts for entire organisation. Updating it on monthly basis.
- Assists in maintainence of Job Description data for employees.
- Supports in designing and digitalisation of templates.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.