Formonix are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department's daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you're interested in kickstarting your career in corporates and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we'd like to onboard you.
Stipend:- Performance Based
BENEFITS & PERKS -
* Virtual workplace
* The traineeship program.
* Certificate of excellence.
* Letter of recommendation (based on performance)
*An exciting environment to express your passion and develop your skills
* An opportunity to contribute to a leading company and grow personally and professionally.
Mode - Online/ Work from home
BASIC REQUIREMENTS -
1) Good interpersonal & communication skills
2) Smart, proactive, presentable & dedicated
3) Must Graduate or Postgraduate / Pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation.
Note : Send your updated resume