Political Sampark is an emerging platform where young, enthusiastic, and experienced professionals engaged in political-administrative practices work together in pre-electoral and post-electoral functions of political parties, candidates, and eminent personalities and get involved in their political ventures. We are motivated with the idea that holistic and inclusive development happens when youth participates in large scale in political administration. The motive of Political Sampark is to establish a system where there's an accountability of public education, health care, and infrastructural systems. We believe that public formation should be routed with maximum public reach.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Sep'20 and 8th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.