The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Service Associate -EDM, you are responsible to maintain employee records and update appropriate systems that support compensation/payroll processes.A good understanding of the end to end HRMS System and Process will allow them to navigate through these dependencies seamlessly. There may be occasions when employees will be required to perform system testing. You should be flexible to work in shifts. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Inputs and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Working on complex transactions requiring review & eligibility checking
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provide data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- Provide services that relies on the processed employee data to meet the demand of the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Provide solutions to issues brought up by the contact center according to policy guidelines set
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- HR Graduate or Postgraduate (MBA HR is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral & written
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- High degree of numeracy skills with meticulous attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
About Business Unit
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.