Full timeBUILDING A WORLD CLASS TEAM STARTS WITH YOU
At the heart of CSA Group is a vision: making the world a better, safer, more sustainable place. It's been part of our mission for nearly one hundred years: from the first engineering standard for railway bridges developed in 1919, to more than 3,500 standards, codes & related products today.
Headquartered in Canada, with a global footprint of more than 30 labs and offices across Europe, Asia and North America, CSA Group tests, inspects and certifies a wide range of products - from every day househould items to leading edge technology-to meet exacting requirements for safety, performance and environmental impact.
Our employees take pride in making a difference in people's lives through the work that we do. We're looking for people like you to help make it happen.Job Summary
Primary responsibility to manage all the Human Resources administration tasks. Additionally, will have generalist responsibilities including giving the required support in delivering on a number of human resource programs to support business and employee needs in compensation, performance management, employee engagement, employee benefits management, organizational transition/change management, training and development, recruitment and employee relations.
Function as a Workday expert for all HR transactions and processes, including advising the HR team, managers and workers in proper use of the system. Serve as liaison among with HR, Finance and IT teams with regards to operations and the HR systems .
Manage the payroll process to ensure timely disbursement of salary to employees in coordination with service provider, IT and Workday system.Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates the recruitment process by determining best method of recruitment, developing interview questions and coordinating all aspects of recruitment including; creating postings, placing advertisements, screening resumes, sourcing candidates using a variety of internal and external resources, selecting and assessing candidates through initial telephone screenings and interviews, arranging further interview schedule for hiring department and HR Manager, conducting reference checks for qualified candidates incl. education background and working experience.
- Performs the Employment Lifecycle operations related process and procedure and support optimizing, including pre-onboarding and onboarding, HR data maintenances, exit process, benefits execution and management, contract renew, internal transfer, promotion, probation, proof letters of employment, salary, etc., personnel files management execution.
- Coordinates with Managers and Team Leaders in the development and administration of regional HR policies and practices, which reflect current legislation, corporate values, regional culture, work environment and the needs of staff.
- Assists HR Manager in the development and writing of job descriptions for the regions.
- Assists HR Manager in leading support activities for the Region such as conducting workflow analysis, auditing sick and vacation leave, employee activities etc.
- Provides assistance as required to all regional HR initiatives, by ensuring familiarity with HR programs/policies. Such support may include assistance with deployment of new initiatives, provision of training/guidance to employees/managers for ongoing programs (development dialogue, compensation planning, succession planning, etc.) as well as provision of administrative / logistical support as required
- Collaborates with Corporate HR regarding data entry in company systems for all the staff movements.
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts orientation of new staff, coordinating and following up on the training plan/schedule.
- Performs other Total Rewards and Human Resources related duties and special project work as required.
- Shows clear understanding of local labour laws, maintains all related employee records as required by statutory authorities
- Ad hoc duties as required
Preferred Education & Experience
- Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Company policies is required
- Office location: Bangalore
- 40-hour week, Monday through Friday
- Occasional travel as required
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent education
- Certification or specific designation in Human Resources preferred
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Computer literate, with proven experience in MS Power Point, MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary, is required