Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm. Founded in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world's economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialize in the proprietary trading of the short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country and growing every day. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
Over the years we have grown organically. As part of our journey to be the best in all markets we enter, we would like to welcome a Talent Acquisition Specialist into our HR team. They will already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a part of our growth story.Cobblestone Values:
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people
Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level?
As a hiring specialist, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for talent acquisition. Hiring is a key aspect of our operations and people play the greatest role in our advancement and success. We are looking for an ambitious and highly efficient specialist that can deliver results. A professional that can match our hiring process with the best candidates across the world to ensure that we have the most talented individuals for our team.
Starting Remuneration range of AED 9000 - AED 12,000 ( monthly),0% Tax environment.Job Location
The role will be based in our Corporate office in Dubai.Office Location:
Jumeirah Business Centre 2, Cluster V, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesResponsibilities
- Determine and meet the company's current staffing needs.
- Support in developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Manage all candidate communication.
- Prepare hiring dashboards.
- Identify and partner with recruitment agencies and job sites.
- Build strategic tie ups with reputed colleges for campus placement.
- Manage job postings on social media.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for hiring
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and ensure recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) are conducted on time.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage other HR activities as required.
- 2-4 years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition in UAE
- 2-4 years in conducting interviews and selection assessments.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- Above average EQ skills
- Good Organization and reporting skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, or relevant field