Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
3. Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
4. Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
5. Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and recommend needed changes.
6. Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
7. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
8. Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates. 9. Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
10. Scheduling and managing events, programs, and other co-curricular activities.
11. Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
For Details, Contact:
Bhatia Consultancy Services