Human Resource Intern
We’re looking for sensitive, highly intuitive minds to help us build a team of dynamic yet empathetic interns, employees and sales partners across India and globally!
While every other company in the world is focused on what they do and rightfully so, XIRCLS is a network of businesses across ALL categories in the world. Therefore, as our HR intern, you will be able to gain exposure and make valuable connections in multiple sectors by just working in one company.
It’s not just our global collaborative marketing technology that’s revolutionary. We as a company are here to nurture exceptional young men and women who’ve always felt different from the crowd and yet can’t help being anything but themselves.
- Manage the day-to-day recruitment efforts of our network of virtual HR interns
- Speak to candidates across ages and professional backgrounds in India and beyond (Dubai, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia)
- Explain XIRCLS and its various products to candidates in detail via on-screen presentations and demos
- Handle the interview schedules of the founders and core team
- Create systems & processes for recruitment, performance tracking and employee management
- Assist in preparing letters, agreements & certificates
- Provide administrative support wherever required for the smooth running of HR operations
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- A natural leaning towards leadership, organization and management
- A keen sense of human behavior & a knack for handling social situations with people across diverse cultures.
- Must work from our office at Andheri East (20 min. walk from Andheri railway station and 5 min. walk from WEH Metro station)
- Able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- Swiftly build interpersonal skills and get unique insights into human behaviour
- Gain experience in talking to people across ages and backgrounds, from college students to experienced professionals ACROSS THE WORLD!
- Grow with a rising startup and be part of the next big idea
- Get a well-rounded HR internship experience that isn’t restricted to recruitment
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation (Performance-based)
- LinkedIn Recommendation (Performance-based)
- Duration - 3 months
- Type of Internship - Full-Time
- Expected to work 5-6 hours a day, 6 days a week.