Youngistan Foundation was founded in 2016. Our vision is to be an end-to-end community-based solution provider in the areas of education, health, and sustainable livelihood for vulnerable communities and also to be an enabler bringing together corporate, groups of interested individuals, community organizations, and the communities in need to do some meaningful work towards enriching the lives of those in needs.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Aug'20 and 24th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.