Tika Data Services Private Limited aims to revolutionize data annotation services to pave way for the AI age. We offer our clients unique advantages such as confidentiality of their data by eschewing crowd-sourcing of annotation work on mobile apps as well as offering the Tika-Score, a data quality metric that can be used to assess requirements of annotated datasets based on budgetary constraints.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Sep'20 and 9th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.