1. Maintain current & former employee files, & handle grievance.
2. Assist with company benefits administration, claims resolution,& communicating benefit information to employees
3. Administer employee orientation, development, and training
4. Maintain HRIS (on excel) and update with personnel information, scan personnel documents into the system, and enter new hire and employee status changes
5. Maintain accounting controls by assisting the top management in preparing and recommending policies and procedures
6. Process monthly payroll
7. Assist employees with the interpretation of company policies and procedures, employee relations, and investigations as needed
8. Develop and update job & internship descriptions as needed
9. Assist supervisors/managers in preparing disciplinary action & coordinate for required offsite/onsite training
10. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping to resolve work-related problems, maintain EE-ER Relationship
11. Conduct activities to keep the environment happy
12. Clarify project objective; set timetables and schedules; conduct research, and develop and organize information
13. Protect our organization's value by keeping information confidential
14. Oversee and monitor safety awareness by participating in the safety committee
15.Call, shortlist and conduct interview of candidates.
16.Post internships and job descriptions on various online portals.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Mar'21 and 7th Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.