ReactNative/Flutter Mobile App Developer
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE - 2 - 5 YRS
Strong Experience in ReactNative, Flutter, Mobile application architecture, Rest API's
An experienced developer to help in the design, development, & delivery of hybrid mobile app also integration of mobile apps with third-party systems & applications. Design software components, systems, features & implement full-stack & core features.
A senior-level Hybrid Mobile Application Developer to manage a critical project for one of our biggest clients in entertainment, eCommerce, and Instant messenger domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Frameworks (Ionic Framework, React Native, Flutter or Cordova, etc)
- Management Skills - Can manage team, work, client, deadlines, etc
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
-Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
-Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Responsible for developing applications for iOS / Android / Windows phones using Ionic Framework, React Native, Flutter.
- Must have in the development of a Hybrid Mobile application using Ionic Framework / Cordova framework / Angular JS / React Native.
- Good to have knowledge in plugin implementation in Mobile Apps, Geo-fencing based Location service applications.
- Exposure to integrations using middleware technologies and web services SOAP, REST, JSON XML.
- Debugging skills with Browsers Developer Tool Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing, and support of software development project life cycles
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
- Perform and develop proper unit tests.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem - solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end-users and technical staff.
- Good to have the implementation of Firebase and Google Kits
- App Store Build process for Mobile App Releases