WME India is looking for ICT/AV & Security Engineer
Qualification & Experience:
Master / Bachelor’s Degree – Electronics & Communication or Computer Science with 4–6 years’ experience in India, Middle East & UK Projects.
Experience in High-rise, Retail, Leisure, Commercial & Retrofit projects mandatory.
Key responsibilities & desired skills
- Design strategy planning from conceptual design through construction stage for ICT/AV & Security systems.
- Undertake design calculations relevant to the design of ICT/AV & Security systems.
- Design ICT/AV & Security systems including the production of design drawings, detailed diagrams and schematics.
- Produce relevant project reports, specifications and schedules.
- Design ICT/AV & Security systems to meet all the latest industry international standards, and other relevant local standards.
- Analytical & leadership skills.
- Deep understanding of RCDD, CCNE, CIBSE and all relevant international standards.
- Should have software skills in Microsoft Office, Visio, Revit and CAD
- Produce drawing list, calculation index, design philosophy.
- Responsible for development and production of drawings, calculations, specifications and reports.
- QA/QC of drawings and calculations.
- Co-ordination with all stakeholders within projects.
- Attend client meetings and lead respective services in coordination sessions.
- Review and comment on company procedures documents using the feedback system.
- Attend team meetings providing feedback and valuable input to improve the department/company procedures.
Management & Behavioral
- Manage ICT/AV & Security design projects independently.
- Logical thinker with engineering approach for problem-solving.
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership of projects.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.