Strong understanding of provisioning / access management / RBAC processes and IAM
base components such as LDAP, AD, Java, .Net; experience in onsite/offshore model with
• Good understanding of aspects of IAM- Net IQ/ CyberArk/ Sailpoint/ BeyondTrust/
Forgerock/ IBM Tivoli/ Okta/ Orcale
• Experience in IAM product tools Identity Manager (Installation & configuration,
developing PRD's using designer, workflow creation, driver creation,
exception handling on drivers, email template & customized log, customization & branding of UI,
creation and configuration of remedy work-order/ticket, migration and configuration of service)
• Experience in documenting requirements, design, build and testing artifacts
• Strong experience in two or more IAM product suite implementation
• Strong experience in LDAP, AD, UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Java, .NET, Virtualization,
IT Infrastructure, etc.
• Independently develop IAM connectors
• Capable of requirement gathering, planning and designing of various PAM solutions
like CyberArk, Beyondtrust etc.
• Privilege Access Management (PAM) strategies and assessments.
• Good experience of technical project management with at least two complex project delivery
• Experience with Presales
• Should have good people management skill in terms of leading team of 10 or more professional
• Serves as technical lead or subject matter specialist on IAM implementation projects,
responsible for design, build, testing and deployment of solutions
• Demonstrates ability to work independently on projects with limited supervision
• Demonstrates understanding of complex business and information technology