We are looking for a technically savvy Implementation Manager who possesses a strong drive for results and can become a trusted product implementation partner for our customers. Successful candidates must be personable, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
What will you do?
- Help customers configure and use Ally and OKRs to best fit their needs and help them reach their business performance goals.
- Manage the cross-functional implementation of Ally software + services for each new customer. Work across teams to ensure each implementation is a success – both internally (Sales and Engineering teams) and externally (customer contacts for OKR program management, technical implementation, and employee training, to name just a few)
- Create and conduct product training to educate customers so they can engage, build, and grow their OKR process.
- Continuously drive and adapt the implementation process to improve the customer experience, make our process more consistent, and become more efficient.
- Provide insights on customer interactions, improve their experience through product support, and handle customer inquiries and requests.
- Summarize and report out on implementation program status highlighting any barriers to success and proposing mitigation strategies.
- Successful team members are fast-learners and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work. The perfect candidate is a self-starter and a phenomenal teammate.
Is this you?
- College degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience – bonus points if it's as an implementation manager or with OKRs
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Outstanding communication and project management skills
- Self-driven and proactive in nature
- Strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- The excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
- Patient and active listener
- Ownership and autonomy to drive customer and culture initiatives
- Career Development - learn & get mentored by great leaders