At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries. Job Description
The Incident manager establishes policies, processes, and systems for the delivery and implementation of a quality incident management process. The incident manager is responsible for overseeing the coordination, planning, and organization of resources for the resolution of Incidents.Job Responsibilities & Competencies
To coordinate and drive Network Incidents based on ITIL Incident Management framework in order to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible.Competence
- Good understanding of telecommunications network/information technology solutions & products in 2G/3G/4G technologies. Knowledge of 5G would be an additional plus.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL-based processes
- Manage & Drive Telecommunication, Network & IT infrastructure escalated incidents
- IT Service Management concepts – especially end to end service approach.
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for an issue or task.
- Ability to pick up technical knowledge quickly and place it into an Operations context.
- Proven experience in the use and navigation of products in the Microsoft Office application suite e.g. MS Word & Excel.
- Experience in Service incident reporting and drive improvement actions across the business in order to achieve the best possible levels of service quality and availability whilst developing best practice.
- Produce quality reports to the level expected for the grade including diagrams, spreadsheets, and graphs as appropriate.
- Excellent understanding of SLA’s & OLA’s related to telecom networks.
- Support Major / Multiple incident management
- Manage Incident progress & resolution communications
- Establish Internal & external progress updates & Flash reports
- Experience in an issue or problem-solving role.
- Proven time management skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate technical information to enable others to learn.
- Exhibits positive interpersonal and team skills.
- Demonstrates good oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage conflicting requests on time in a continually fast pace environment
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the incident management process and making recommendations for improvement
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills (consensus building, conflict resolution, etc)
- Experience of working with teams in different physical locations and across multiple time zones.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Customer service experience
- Project Management/coordination skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of Core Incident Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen listening and high grasping skills
- Excellent Inter & Intra Personal skills
- Adaptability & Flexibility to any environment
- Self - Driven & Goal Oriented
- Driving & Co-ordination skills.
- Show Can-do–Attitude
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
BE/Btech from any reputed University
Experience: 5-8 yrs
ITIL/Prince2 Certification will be an added advantage.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.