Individual Consultant - Instructional Designing (for Indian National only)
Location : New Delhi, INDIA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing the Course Outline as per the learning objectives and developing training material meeting the same
- Researching, analysing, designing, developing, customising instructional materials
- Working with different types of input material to create Instructional Content
- Applying various Instructional Strategies, Models and Theories to Content
- Visualising Graphics and develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources.
- Use appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience.
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with team members before specifying them for development.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts from other teams/departments/agencies on production, schedules and deliveries.
- Produce well-written audio and video scripts to produce high-quality course assets.
- Communicate effectively with the development team.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders during the project lifecycle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Having a formal qualification (diploma/degree) in instructional designing and technical writing would be an advantage
Experience: A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in the planning, designing and development in the Instructional Designing field. Having experience with technical writing would be an advantage.
Languages: English and Hindi