Individual Consultant – Operations & Procurement Associate
Location : Bangalore, INDIA, INDIA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to HR & Procurement team to hire consultants under the project;
- Support the unit to implement procurement process of services and goods;
- Assist in administrative tasks like travel arrangements, meetings, conference and workshops for the team;
- Support the team in processing the salaries of the consultants
- Provide logistics support to team members in the organization of trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, at national and international locations.
- Manage project files, documents, concept notes, correspondence and various communications as required by the authorities
- Apart from the above the Project Administrative and Procurement Assistant will also be required to execute other duties and assignments by SMMU team.
Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Public administration/ Public Policy/Finance/ Economics/Business Economics/ Commerce/ Accounts/Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of administration and procurement, preferably in development Organization
- Prior experience of UNDP’s procurement and HR Policy and procedures will be preferable
- Experience of working on the government funded projects is highly desirable
Duration of the Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the Government / KSRLPS policy.
Languages Required: Fluency in English and Kannada– spoken, read and write for all official communication is essential.