Individual Consultant – Senior Technical Expert_Digital Finance Initiative - Bangalore, Karnataka India
Location : Bangalore, INDIA, INDIA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Mission Director the incumbent will focus on achievement of the following results:
- Support in strengthening of Digital Finance Initiatives
- Support in the development of mechanisms, structures and systems, for Induction and Capacity Building of state, district, block and field teams, Community Cadres and Community Institutions
- Develop pool of community cadre/master trainers-training, deployment and management
- Customized modules and protocols shared by NMMU and if required develop state specific modules and materials
- Mentor/monitor/guide staff at state, district and block team to ensure effective rollout of the activities
- Represent at different forums and liaison with different line departments and NMMU related to the mission activities and reports
- Facilitate planning, managing and budgeting at various levels
- Provide support in programme, systems, data and fund management activities in the state
- Coordinate with Corporate BC and Banks for data sharing for monitoring of Digital Finance initiatives
Qualifications: Post Graduate degree or diploma (equivalent) preferably in Rural Development Management, master’s in social work, Financial Management.
Experience: Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in related sector with experience of design, planning and working in large scale projects of government/non-government organisation at state/national Level.
Duration of The Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy.