Individual Consultant – State Project Manager-Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning - Bangalore
Location : Bangalore, INDIA, INDIA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Mission Director-KSRLPS the incumbent will focus on the achievement of the following results:
- Provides guidance for the state and district team for the preparation of district profiles suitable/supportive to the programs of the mission
- Designing and implementing required research activities
- Explore research opportunities and develop proposals
- Develop Questionnaires and other tools to collect quantitative and qualitative data.
- Undertake and oversee data collection using different research tools, editing of raw data
- Conducting/facilitating labor market survey, skill gap analysis, market research for products and services of beneficiaries of the mission
- Developing and managing MIS and M&E Mechanisms
- Providing periodic analytical and narrative MIS report to MD about the performance of the project at various levels
- Monitoring and ensuring data entry at different levels
- Work with SPM – Social Development and Communication in developing web-based monitoring and evaluation mechanism.
- Prepares quarterly analytical reports using the MIS data
- Visit different districts for effective periodical monitoring and supportive supervision
Qualifications: Fulltime Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma (2 Yrs) in relevant field or Economics / Business Administration / Rural Development / Statistics / Development Studies / Social Work / Agriculture / Economics or equivalent discipline.
- 10+ years in a large size livelihood development project at the State level, responsible for monitoring, evaluation and learning, and allied activities.
- Should have exposure to MEL processes tools and techniques.
- Should have handled large scale monitoring, evaluation, and learning projects preferably in the development sector.
- Demonstrable experience of MEL, ensuring the delivery of high-quality MEL as well as managing internal learning processes across virtual teams
- Ability to work as a team and train staff on the job to use the systems: Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Excellent analytical skills particularly with social processes.
- Good communication and drafting skills
Duration of The Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government / KSRLPS policy.