Individual Consultant – Technical Expert_Forward Linkage – Bangalore, Karnataka
Location : Bangalore, INDIA, INDIA
Required Skills and Experience: Postgraduate in Agri-business management / Rural Management / Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing from a reputed university/institute. Candidate with PG in agriculture or veterinary science is desirable.
- Should have an experience of minimum 5 years in handling value chain development/ market linkage for agriculture produce. She/he should have experience of procurement and marketing of specific agri-commodity in large scale
- Candidate with experience in managing agriculture commodity supply chain in companies engaged in agribusiness, P&L handling experience in a corporate environment would be preferred.
- Candidate with experience in enterprise promotion, business advisory services, forward and backward linkages for large agriculture-based businesses would be given priority.
- Should have handled procurement / marketing / supply chain for vertical of at least INR 2 crores turnover annually.
- P&L handling experience for the vertical / business / product line.
- Experience of starting a business / vertical within a corporate environment would be preferred.
- Proven experience of leading professional staff and builds their initiative and enables them to function as members of efficient and effective teams
- Developed and managed partnerships in market side, supply side, better technologies
- Demonstrable experience of project management, ensuring the delivery of high-quality programmes as well as managing internal learning processes across virtual teams
- Managed a team of at least 5 members.
Duration of The Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government/KSRLPS policy.