About Smart Ship Hub
Smart Ship, is a digital automation solutions company offering cost saving enterprise automation solutions to ship owners and ship managers. It is one of the leading companies providing a digital platform for ship management services aimed at bulkers, tankers, containers, tugs & barges.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the circuit, panel building, component testing for automation projects
2. Work on automation protocols communication configuration and testing Modbus, RTU, TCP, Profibus, Profinet, HART, CANBus, etc.
3. Read and develop P&IDs, SLDs, other necessary diagrams, technical descriptions, and report generation for installation, configuration, testing work of automation devices.
4. Work on IT network and software configuration related to automation projects
5. Work on PLC, PLC programming, IoT Gateway, convertors, communication multiplexer, etc.
5. Provide online support to the client
6. Install, configure, test any form of IoT, sensors, automation devices
LinuxPLC SCADAEmbedded SystemsAnalog And Digital CircuitsCircuit DesignInternet of Things (IoT)Computer Networks
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Feb'21 and 1st Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be ready to work on onsite projects
2. Should have good communication skills
3. Should be a team player
4. Should have basic electrical and electronics knowledge of circuits and components
5. Hands-on exposure or experience in circuit, panel building, component testing, is a plus
6. Hands-on exposure and experience on any form of IoT, sensors, automation devices is an advantage
7. Eligible candidates can be from the field of electrical, electronics, instrumentation, automation
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings