IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!Your Role and Responsibilities
What you’ll do:
- Actively develop appropriately detailed specifications so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire, motivate, deliver creative and reliable exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key partners across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Participate / facilitate technical meetings and discussions with existing and prospective clients
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for backlog prioritization Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- If you are committed, you will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Teach everyone in the company something new on technology
About IBM:IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in meaningful circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software unusually distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of best-in-class Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years or more of Banking Industry or management consulting experience involving industry solutions, strategy, planning, and systems design in Payments domain.
- Sought out for expertise in particular solution areas below, with the required depth and breadth across Payment domain
- Leadership experience with complex, large-scale projects using a structured project methodology for assignments covering areas of Business Process Analysis and Engineering, Application Architecture etc
- Experience on Industry formats (ISO 20022, Swift (Msg series 1xx, 2xx, 9xx at minimum),CPA, X9 etc)
- In-depth knowledge in Cheques, Real time payments, Immediate payments, Low value payments, and Direct Debits
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in payments schemes like TCH-ACH, RTP, Target 2, Sepa, Nps, chips, Chaps etc)
- Hands on experience in any of the major payments processing systems like GPP, IPSH, Voca link, ACI, SIA etc
- Exposure to North American payments and settlements.
About Business Unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.