Are you cloud obsessed? We are!
Join us and help leading enterprises around the world accelerate their journey to the cloud and transform their businesses. Whether you are AWS, Azure, or Google certified, or an expert in SAP, Oracle, Infor or Epic, or have infrastructure, hypervisor, network or development bones, we can use your help to make a lasting impact on our high-performing team.
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant - Infor M3 Technical - Integration to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for a Consultant / Senior Consultant - Infor M3 Technical - Integration for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is a Premier AWS partner.
- Work with the tech lead of each team for designing detailed technical specifications and mapping of data elements between an external application and Infor M3 systems
- Provide integration options with the consideration of the available solution templates and technical realization libraries
- Develop integration solutions with in-depth knowledge in M3 APIs, Web services, Event hub, Mec maps or Web Methods
- Develop integration solution according to the design specifications from start to end
- Identify, reuse and enrich the existing technical realizations
- Coordinate development efforts if the development tasks are shared with multiple resources including Customer internal IT.Conduct unit testing
- Provide system deployment document (Tech sheet) for system engineer to install in customer environments
- Hand over the integration solution to the implementation teams
- Participate user/pilot testing
- Provide troubleshooting and fixes for any potential defects or short comes
- Manage and maintain technical documentation keeping it up to date
- 3-7 years’ experience and training in Infor M3 software business/technical applications
- Candidate should have college degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience playing key role in full life cycle implementations
- Excellent organization/time management skills
- Ability to support/work in a multi-user/multi-client environment on different platforms
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and good practices for protecting the integrity of corporate data and processing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines in non-standard hours, weekends/holidays.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize support/maintenance for multiple customers on different environments
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and act as a knowledge expert
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leverage Digital and Remote Working options
- Plan for regular travel associated to the Project withstanding the Pandemic, Starting in Q2 of 2021 and beyond
- Infor M3 application/technology (13.4) Certifications highly desired
- In-depth knowledge in M3 APIs, Web services, Event hub, Mec maps
- Good programming experiences in Web Methods
- Knowledge in Infor OS, ION, IES, IDM
- Experiences in M3 MAK highly desired
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Experience in Java, Java scripting/Jscript
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2003/8, Windows Services like AD, ADC, DNS, .Net and File Server
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
- Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet customer service level expectations
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and develop solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions
- Ability to actively participate in team and client meetings
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Prioritizes workload, meets deadlines, and manages competing priorities under pressure
- Adaptable to multiple customer work environments
Velocity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Velocity does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity),national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Our Values: Everything we do is shaped by the four values of Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Reliability. Our values form the foundation of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Our Diversity: We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, they feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our Community: We strongly believe Customers First, People Always & Community Matters. Our Environment deserves our respect. To make an impact in our communities, both locally and globally, Velocity’s Corporate Social Responsibility Program is named Velocity Cares-About People. We have tons of local service projects by office location & under our global Green initiative. Velocity employees receive TWO days of paid time off per year to volunteer in their communities.