Inforlawson Payroll Developer
Job Function: TECHNOLOGY
Desired Skills: Lawson S3
Desired Qualifications: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
Experience: 3 - 9 years of experience
Role: Lawson Payroll Technical Consultant
Required Technical Skill Set: LAWSON S3 Payroll
No of Requirements: 01 Post
Desired Experience Range: 5-9 years
Location of Requirement: Chennai client location, or Mumbai
1. Experience in Lawson's S3 Payroll Module, including configuration, table maintenance and reporting
2. Experinenc in Payroll Processing - Month end, Year end, Closing procedures
3. Strong functional knowledge of Payroll ,Benefits and Absence Management practices and procedures. Strong SQL Knowledge, and SQL Expertise
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency): Must-Have (Ideally should not be more than 3-5)
- Experience in Lawson's S3 Payroll Module, including configuration, table maintenance and reporting
- Experinenc in Payroll Processing - Month end, Year end, Closing procedures
- Strong functional knowledge of Payroll ,Benefits and Absence Management practices and procedures.
- Strong SQL Knowledge, and SQL Expertise
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Should be able to work on documentation like Business Requirement Document,Technical Design Document, End User Guide, Test Case
- Basic Project Management skills like knowledge of Effort Estimation, Tasks Scheduling, Weekly Status Reporting, Driving Meetings.
- Experience in Oracle Database PL/SQL Scripting, Functions, Store Procedures
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- Strong exposure Lawson 4GL, COBOL, PR Tables and data structure, Lawson Model, KT Docs
- Good interpersonal skills like commuications skills, email, client interactions
- Should have experience in Support and Maintenance work as per client timing and requirement
- Technical experience in Payroll Area
- Good documentation skills in Requirements Gathering, Preparing Functional Specs, Design Document, End User Guide, Test Case write-ups
- Ability to work independently with little guidance and inputs.
- Coordination with Project Manager, Delivery Manager for reporting weekly status.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in English.