Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, youâll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If youâre ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Infrastructure Engineer (Code Automation)
position will be responsible to work in an Infrastructure as a Code team and oversee project code build (infrastructure environment),enforce standards, and deploy to multiple Cloud environment. The position will be a key technical role to ensure all of the systems within the organization function seamlessly.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together weâll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Work in an Infrastructure as a Code team (4 members) and oversee project code build (infrastructure environment),enforce standards, and deploy to multiple Cloud environments
- Build, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot HA Cloud infrastructure in Azure and AWS
- Refine and develop best practices and standards in IaC, CI/CCD pipelines using Microsoft DevOps and related tools
- Maintain architectural diagrams based on internal templates and lead DevOps engineers to maintain best practices across multiple enterprise projects
- Serve as a SME on application containerization with Docker, Kubernetes, and related tools
- Collaborate with Operational teams, Networking team, and other enterprise teams to communicate clearly on any technical issues and resolutions
- Support development teams with SDLC processes and assist engineers with technical resolutions
- Respond to performance issues by alerting and other reported incidents and automate resolutions or operational activities as required
- Collaborate with operational monitoring team to build application dashboard for new projects or existing applications
- Promote automations and improvements in systems to enhance features and optimize costs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in building cloud architecture in Azure, AWS, or multi-cloud environment
- 2+ years in working with Terraform or Infrastructure as Code languages, Automation and Pipeline processes
- 2+ years of working in DevOps projects in Cloud and OnPrem environments with multiple project teams and stakeholders
- Familiarity with libraries like Angular and React, Power Shell scripts, Azure Resource Templates, AWS Cloud Formation, etc.
- Ability to manage and cultivate team and effectively adjust to contending priorities
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with limited supervision
- General understanding of microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- General understanding of OnPrem and Cloud infrastructure flow
- General understanding of Networking, Firewalls, NAT, VPN, DNS, Load Balancer
- General understanding of common applications and protocols
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.