This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed quota, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
• Preferably a business background graduate and 0-1-year experience in marketing background.
• Able to manage daily email campaigns, cold callings, speaking to new and existing clients for business oppturtinities.
• Develop corporate sales plan and execute to meet monthly targets
• Generate revenue and achieve planned sales volume
• Identify opportunities and prospective clients especially those who have recently launched or plan to launch products or campaigns
• Develop strong relationship with Corporate Sales customers including senior management
• Monitor competitor sales strategies in order to build and alleviate in-house strategies
• Good hold on PPT, Excel sheet, presentation skills.