Requisition OverviewJob Title
# of positions to open:
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org, and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Under the supervision of the Sr. Director/Director of Evolent Health Services (EHS) Training & Development, the Instructional Designer researches and develops training programs for Evolent Health Services, including training materials, job aids, slide presentations, and other support material as appropriate. Works closely with other Training and Development staff, business analysts, account managers, project managers, quality assurance professionals, software engineers, and their clients to understand and keep record of usage concepts. Additional responsibilities include: evaluating training effectiveness, identifying knowledge gaps, providing solutions for training opportunities, collaborating with leadership to identify desired results and creating an action plan to produce them.Essential Functions
This position’s main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research, and develop training programs for Evolent Health Services.
- Works with department leads to identify required training by role and experience level.
- Develops and maintains training materials, workflow documents, standard operating procedures, job aids, and assessments
- Creates Instructor Lead Classroom training agendas
- Maintain all training curriculum and support material to adapt to software upgrades and operational changes or as assigned by the manager
- Communicates department wide when there are changes
- Facilitate train-the-trainer sessions for new program roll outs with the training staff
- Collects feedback on training program content and corresponding support documentation; enhances curriculum based on feedback
- Works with the leadership to: identify error trends, monitor productivity, and support the quality standards program for all trainees
- Meet precise project deadlines.
- Manage and track projects via Confluence, SharePoint or other tracking systems.
- Keep Manager informed of all project requests and special client documentation or training requests.
- Assist with training when needed.
- On request, review documentation prepared by other department members or other departments to ensure content quality and incorporate into the training curriculum as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting. The noise level and the work environment are moderately quiet. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machinesPhysical Demand
Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Evolent?
Named among Forbes’ 2014 America’s Most Promising Companies and Glassdoor’s 2015 Best Places to Work, Evolent provides an opportunity to work with top talent in an organization committed to career development. While we come from a variety of backgrounds, we pursue a singular mission: to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered