Responsibilities and Duties of an Interior Designer
● Meet new clients, and understand their requirements in detail. You will be responsible for leads conversion and achieving targets.
● Own your projects from start to finish, all design deliverables-Drawings, Presentations, Material selection, BOQ. Your designs belong to you alone!
● Your responsibilities will range from client front-end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
● Work closely with the client and our production team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, drawings.
● Collaborate with the assembly and factory production team to ensure your design turns into reality seamlessly. Visit the site for better understanding.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● You have been an interior designer for at least three years.
● With experience in having worked in organised players / studios or as a freelancer.
● Experienced in designing interiors for residential projects..
● Knowledge of costing and preparing project commercials ( BOQ, Discount).
● You should possess strong technical skills in Technical Drawings (AutoCAD and 3D visualization (Sketchup),KD Max etc.
● You can communicate impeccably in English, be it verbal or written.