About DraftCraft International
DraftCraft International is a global think tank focusing on law and policy, international relations, human rights and freedom, security, environment, development, indigenous rights, and culture. The think tank documents facts, conduct research, enhance legal processes, educates the masses, and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the internship
The Work-Away Programme (WAP) has been specially created during the COVID-19 crisis to help students and professionals in acquiring industry experience in the time of COVID-19 restrictions. This is a novel programme carved out of the traditional hands-on industrial internship programme offered earlier. An internship with WAP enables participants to 'work away' from traditional office spaces, at field, and at project locations in their respective cities.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identifying international issues, border issues, conflict zones and standard positions vis-a-vis legal framework
2. Writing across DraftCraft International's legal platforms on issues of global law, processes, and issues
3. Gathering the latest information and writing reports on academic analysis/judgments/rulings and official communications
- Applicant may apply for a 2-week, 4-week, 8-week or 12-week internship programme.
- Applicant must have at least a graduate's degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution or university.
- Applicant must have relevant work experience of at least a year (not applicable for those applying for the long-term internship programme).
- This is not a work-from-home/distance/virtual internship. Applicants are expected to travel to project locations near their homes.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Aug'20 and 23rd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 weeks
4. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings