- We are looking for reliable executives for U.S based Logistics Company to help create trucking routes that keep costs down while meeting customer scheduling needs.
- The executive will be responsible for assigning loads to drivers and updating the same to the client while negotiating price, using the latest dispatch software to establish daily trucking routes and you have to deal with the carries and shippers to get the loads moved and keep a margin for the company in between.
- Along with the base salary we will offer market leading incentives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your own customers; maintain & develop your existing accounts, prospect for new ones
- Post available loads and find trucks
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Professional follow-up and coordination between customers and carriers
- Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day.
- Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Act as a communication liaison through the two-way truck radio system and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
- Updating software real time with details received from client/driver, attaching required documents online on trucking software
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience selling truckload, power-only, refrigerated, Dry Van and/or inter-modal transportation services
- An existing or recently active customer base
- A desire to maximize your income
- Self-motivated and customer service-oriented
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- No enforceable encumbrances with prior employers
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations.
- Must have worked with the international Logistics before
- Any educational background
- Any graduate/ undergraduate
- welcome both fresher and experience
- We will impart both prior & on job training. You will be headed by a senior staff with abundant experience.
- Your incentives are practically unlimited. The more you work the higher you earn.
- Free Snacks with Tea / Coffee
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher,
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹60,000.00 /month