1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th Aug'22 and 16th Sep'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Set up an inventory management process from scratch for an E-Commerce fashion label 2. Monitor inventory using Advanced Excel 3. Manage inwards and outwards of stock and required stock levels 4. Work on being the single point of contact for all inventory requirements
We are a sustainable fashion brand that creates beautiful Indian and contemporary clothes using traditional hand block printing techniques. We work directly with artisans to create truly handcrafted products.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
The Indian Ethnic Company recruiting Inventory Management candidates nearby Mumbai,.The Indian Ethnic Company vacancies for Inventory Management is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. The Indian Ethnic Company Company recruits a lot of candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MS, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE) are selected to full fill the vacancies in Management Trainee job field. The candidates nearby Mumbai, can apply for Inventory Management position in The Indian Ethnic Company. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the The Indian Ethnic Company recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Management Trainee . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of The Indian Ethnic Company and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of The Indian Ethnic Company and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in The Indian Ethnic Company and near your city and get a secured career.