Rent An Attire is an elite marketplace specializing in men and women designer wear for the millennial generation. We are disrupting the apparel market with our core USP- offering premium fashion at a fraction of the market price through a sophisticated rental system.
With an integrated e-commerce platform, our focus is on creating a distinctive electronic marketplace by facilitating transactions between renters and designers/owners. We are early adopters of the 'Shared Economy Model' and have created innovative revenue streams, both online and offline.
This is a full time in-office internship at Pune.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on finding and contacting potential owners/designers, explaining them the 'earn through us' model and getting new outfits from them
2. Work on maintaining relationships with existing owners, suppliers, and designers on an on-going basis
3. Work on preparing revenue sharing agreements and reports
4. Work on tracking inventory maintenance and controlling equipment flow
5. Work on assessing and monitoring warehouse transactions
6. Work on forecasting future inventory requirements
7. Work on compiling inventory reports
8. Work on coordinating and directing multiple teams