The Business Compliance team is looking for motivated self-starters who can work in a fast paced, data-driven environment. The successful candidate will be a proactive problem solver, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for decision making that helps enable & drive compliance in Seller teams.
As a Process Executive in the Business Compliance team, you will be responsible for conducting regular quality audits on the processes deployed across business functions and ensure compliance to the same.Role And Responsibilities
- Conduct regular quality audits across business functions (voice / calling operations & documentation are a large part of this)
- Execute audit mechanisms to determine compliance to defined processes
- Perform call down or non-call downs based audits and document detailed reports for the same
- Implementation of quality controls, in line with agreed quality objectives
- Enable process standardization by defining and implementing SOPs for various processes and implement a controlled process change mechanism
- Work on programs designed to understand the quality of our seller engagement
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
2+ years of professional experience in business process operations or comparable position.
Working knowledge of Excel.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.Preferred Qualifications
Advanced degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
3+ years of professional experience in business operations or comparable position.
Language: English, Hindi (Preferred)
Advanced knowledge of Excel.
Experience in process streamlining & automation of processes to drive improvements & efficiency.
Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years