• Participate as a member of a mobile development team.
• Become a subject matter expert in the mobile channel.
• Design and deliver high quality mobile applications
• Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
• Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
• Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
• Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
• Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.
• Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
• Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
• Knowledge with performance and memory tuning tools.
• Knowledge in implementing unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
• Knowledge translating product requirements into design specifications.
• Debugging and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of MVVM and MVC development pattern.
• Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues. Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools