Warm Greetings from Adequate Infosoft Hr...
We are looking for ambitious and aggressive professionals, who have skills in client-serving, relationship building..
Position: iOS Developer, Day Shift
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Noida (Sector 63 )
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: After discussion
Working Timings: 09.30 AM - 06.30 PM,
Working Days: 5 Days (Monday - Friday),
We are looking for Aggressive candidates who are focused on delivering results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on the schedule
- Collaborates with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs.
- Leads native iOS app development by converting ideas, designs, and requirements into concrete, stable
- Production builds.
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years in the design and development of mobile applications on the iOS platform using SWIFT
- Social auth.
- Firebase integration (login, push notification, analytics, etc)
- Offline storage
- Architecture (mvp,mvc or mvvp)
- json and rest api
- Test automation app releases
- App store pushing experience (at least published 1-2 apps)
- Good experience on git.
- An understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apple s Human Interface Guidelines, and
- App Store Review Guidelines.
5 days working
Global Project location