Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.comAbout The Team & Business Line
Proprietary software solutions and innovation are at the core of what differentiates Citco in the alternative investment space. Through our network of global development centres, Citco invests heavily in technology development, security, and infrastructure to ensure our clients continue to receive award-winning products that underpin our commitment to service excellence.
As a core member of our Market Data Technology IT team, you will work with dedicated professionals to ensure our clients maintain access to their critical information assets while keeping Citco ahead of industry trends.Your Role
- As a functional specialist on Markit EDM product to the Technical and BA Team as needed. This may include major initiatives and/or minor upgrades/fixes.
- Day to day support of EDM Product and answering EDM related queries, enabling to assist in Generating reports and running SQL Queries on the DB , User Creation and configuration settings .
- Day to day support of programs/processes written in SQL and developing / enhancing application on SQL Server. Good knowledge in writing database stored procedures / triggers and packages.
- Knowledge of performance and tuning of a SQL Server DB.
- Good database implementation knowledge of SQL Server on Windows / Unix Platform.
- Effective determination of any problems and be responsible for problem resolution working with the necessary teams within Citco IT.
- Documenting enhancements such that other team members, business analysis, etc can understand and support the product.
- 1-3 Years on Markit EDM Product implementation and support. This is required.
- 1-3 years experience in database programming. Specifically MS SQL Server. This is required.
- Experience in T/SQL, Querying, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with windows, vb scripting.
- Experience with a job scheduling system like autosys.
- At least 2-3 years of overall industry experience working in Market Data / Reference Data space with exposure to data vendors like Bloomberg, Reuters etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of Vendor Products like Bloomberg Data License a plus.
- Knowledge of Vendor Products like Reuters Datascope Equity a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX / Wintel a plus.
- Knowledge of integration technologies, e.g. MQ, XML, TIBCO, Scripting a plus.
- Experience in Oracle a Plus.
- Experience with working with XML a plus.
- Familiarity with UNIX and shell scripting is a plus
- Experience with the AWS platform is a plus
- Experience in using version management tools preferably SVN