PaiTechCo has unique software solutions. We focus on software R&D and engineering services. We have a development center that focusses on leading technology to the next level. PaiTechCo specializes in providing solutions in software, multimedia & web. We aim to help businesses to delve into the IT sector by providing complete services in software development, multimedia presentation, web designing, internet solution, and customized engineering development in both software and hardware to involve those students who are still distanced apart from technology.
The role manages the client engagements at PaiTechCo. This individual will manage projects, drive cross-functional teams of business specialists, digital marketing solutions, analytics, and technology members to achieve client goals. The individual will be partnering with our clients and the different teams of PaiTechCo for formulating digital marketing, IT development strategies, and planning/ executing digital marketing programs for our clients.
Selected intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Advise the client and account teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry
2. Understand the client's business and apply appropriate digital marketing frameworks to drive revenue growth/ client acquisition programs
3. Partner with account management teams to develop digital marketing solution strategy spanning across web analytics, SEM, SEO, display, affiliate networks, social media marketing, site experience optimization
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Jul'20 and 31st Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Ability to create strategic plans, develop business cases and formulate the digital marketing strategies for our clients
2. Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps
3. Of the total experience, at least 1+ years of experience in strategic marketing or management consulting is preferred
4. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong project management and communication skills