Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based internal stakeholder
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals, Linkedin and making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Responsible for Coordinating fulfilment of other formalities such as reference check, leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually..
- Be a part of the team with Accelerated Hire Motto.
- Maintain close contact with candidates and internal stakeholder
- Weekly meetings with India offshore team with status update, discuss requirements to be worked as per the priorities, reset the focus as per the requirement need. Manage and handle issues of the offshore recruitment team.
- Publish progress report to management every week.
- Updated about technologies of the Client requirements and knowledge of current IT trends.
- Must be a graduate
- Must have a professional acumen of the United States geography.
- Readiness to work in night shifts
- A US Staffing for IT requirement experience.
6.00 PM to 3.00 AMDesired Candidate Profile
Perks And Benefits
Roles and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: * Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based internal stakeholder * Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
Skills: Us Staffing, It Staffing, It Recruitment, Us It Recruitment, Us It Staffing, Talent Acquisition
Experience: 2.00-7.00 Years