IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are inviting applications from 2022 batch year MBA graduates in any specialization to be part of our Talent Acquisition team. As a fresh MBA graduate, you will contribute to a team that identifies and hires IT and leadership talent for BOV’s core customers spread across the United States. You will also actively
Please find the job description for the roles that we are looking to fill for our Bangalore operations. We would really appreciate it if you can circulate the same within your student group and let us know at the earliest how many students would be interested in participating in this drive.
Some areas you will work on as a Talent Acquisition Specialist are:
· Managing full-cycle recruiting efforts for BOV customers with a focus on executive and high-priority roles.
· Build consistent recruitment processes and programs for the Executive Recruitment function. Review processes to identify and implement best practice sharing and communication.
· Partner with the client HR business partners and global talent management teams regarding talent sourcing, selection, and hiring.
· Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent, focusing on succession planning and pipeline development for key positions.
· Strengthen and develop the BOV brand equity.
Own the overall candidate experience and make it a core element of your recruitment KPIs.
· Deliver results with minimal supervision, and effectively manage multiple projects, and searches. Prioritize multiple functions, and tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
· Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
· Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
Blue Ocean Ventures (BOV) is a leading international IT staffing firm, providing the highest quality IT and business management professionals to fill both contract consulting and permanent positions across a breadth of IT disciplines and industry domains.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA and minority owned and certified, Blue Ocean Ventures blends US-based recruiters with offshore associates and partners to create a true Global Delivery Model.The company maintains a highly selective repository of qualified candidates, providing the most comprehensive coverage of highly sought after skills available for rapid deployment. This database is considered our active inventory of pre-screened, interviewed, and prospective candidates. In addition, Blue Ocean Ventures specializes in providing full-service staffing solutions for full-time employment, satisfying the most selective permanent placement requirements of job seekers and businesses alike.
Blue Ocean builds trusted partner relationships with its clients and potential hires based on the belief thattrusted partnerships is the key to longevity and success. BOV associates understand the significance of aligning the priorities of our candidates and clients, not just from a skills perspective, but from a cultural fit as well. We are proud to instill best practices in our associates that portray this philosophy as both an art form and a science that yields the best possible results for both parties.