Looking for ITI TECHNICIAN
Qualification Preference ITI Technician- Electrical/ Electronics wanted
Experienced and Freshers.
Knowledge to work in wiring, cabling, soldering, packing and Mechanical assembly, plumber
ITI Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.