We are a futuristic product and solutions company aimed at helping customers with speedier product releases while ensuring quality assurance through effective evaluation of their software functionality. Our solutions also include building predictive models through artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Candidates who have the knowledge and training of Spring Boot and Hibernate should only apply.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop high-volume applications and deliver high-availability and performance
2. Develop application in MVC architecture using Spring Boot and Hibernate
3. Develop REST APIs and work with the front end team for integration
4. Develop a web-based Java application using Spring, Hibernate, and REST APIs
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Aug'20 and 19th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
The internship will be for 3 months with a provision to absorb as an employee depending on the opportunity and performance.