Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.comIn one sentence
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.What will your job look like?
All you need is...
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application, provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, and perform problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- You will ensure that code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzing and fixing bugs) and workarounds, review changes to operability to maintain existing software solutions, highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, you will reduce design complexity, reduce time to response, and simplify the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, lead technical design reviews). You will need to build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
Why you will love this job:
- Bachelors Degree in Computers or related field
- Total Experience - 6 to 8 years
- Mandatory - Good knowledge of JAVA, Spring framework, Springboot, MVC, Integration, Security, SQL, NoSQL
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
- Good to have
- Jenkins, CI/CD knowledge, AWS Knowledge
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience of Microservices.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
- You will serve as an expert in specific technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.