About the Team
Infobelt has built a state-of-the-art Regulatory Platform, comprising of services for processing unstructured and semi-structured content, cloud and enterprise applications for managing compliance workflows and a complete data and document archiving platform for Enterprise clients. We are at the forefront of the RegTech movement and our products and services have been used in leading financial institutions for years.
About the Job
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential. An ideal candidate will have strong technical and communication skills, a strong coding experience and web application background, and a comprehensive understanding of how to design and work well within a collaborative environment. A solid understanding of Java development, build systems, and best coding practices is critical to success.
● Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Ensuring the proper design principles and design methodologies
● Improving Performance of the application
● Development under stringent and tight deadline
● Quick learner of new technologies and ready to do a POC’s using them.
● 5+ years of software development experience in Java / J2EE technologies
● Experience in Spring, Hibernate and Web services
● Hands-on experience in Algorithms and Data structures
● Hands-on experience in applying the Design patterns
● Hands-on experience in Java IO [and NIO]
● Hands-on experience of Java concurrency package
● Experience on big data tools like apache zookeeper, drill
● Experience on elk stack.
● Experience on development tools like jira, GitHub
● B.S. or MS degree in Computer Science, business or related discipline, or equivalent experience
● Experience with authorization and authentication frameworks
● A contributor with experience of open source development