Reg-tech team in CFO IT provides technology services and solutions to its internal business partners in Regulatory Reporting globally.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firmâs D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- An individual contributor Senior Java developer role expected to work with regional and global clients / partner organizations.
- Responsible for technical solutions Design, Delivery across all aspects of the development lifecycle of the Regulatory Reporting.
- To develop solutions in line with as DevOps spanning from code build and deployment pipelines for the applications.
- Build scalable systems, lead technical discussions, participate in code reviews, and guide the team in engineering best-practices. Must be able to write quality code and build secure, highly available systems and requires production quality coding.
- Provide technical insights and contribute to the requirement definitions, development, integration, test, documentation, and support across multiple platforms (hybrid role)
- Work extensively with the requirement engineers and lead development team to seek opportunities to streamline/standardize Calculation engines of DataMartâs across functional area, Act as the key technical specialist in business process, Data flow and Application/organization Architecture setups
- Has good understanding of system architectures, design patterns should be able to design and develop
- Take ownership of the team's work, coordinate with vendor teams and ensuring that the team produces high quality on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews
- Gain the relevant specialist experience and ready to provide level 3 production support as and when required. Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues
- Ensure all IT delivery conform to audit and quality standards
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 8-13 yrs years of post-college working experience as a developer and architect in building the regulatory reporting, data warehousing, DataMart applications.
- Proficient in Java with hands on experience on Oracle 11g, 19c, Spring/Hibernate/SpringBoot.
- Hadoop, Java-Spark, Impala , MapR and preferably Certified Bigdata Developer
- Understanding and background of distributed data processing and knowledge of batch and real-time processing. Including functional background from the systems of regulatory reporting and financial accounting
- Knowledge of any of Scala, UI frameworks, scripting language e.g. python is a plus
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; can work under considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly, decision-making attitude.
- Has experience of developing software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development
- Good leadership experience particularly in managing vendor teams, providing L3 support for the regions
- Ability to engage with business partners to gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements Experience of writing/working with Technical Specifications, FRDs
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels
- Proficient in software development lifecycle, agile practices and look forward to upskill regularly to become full stack engineer.
- Result oriented, hardworking who can work collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards